|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 293||Level 294||Level 295|
- The player is required to score at least 700 points per move (40,000 points / 58 moves = 689.655 points per move).
- There is a lot of four-layered icing taking up board space in the bottom half, in addition to three cake bombs.
- The toffee tornadoes can help de-layer the icing, but they can also occupy valuable tiles.
- The cake bombs can be hard to remove, but can also help in removing the four-layered icing and grand extra points.
- Start by making matches next to the four-layered icing surrounding one of the cake bombs to remove it.
- If the toffee tornadoes give you too much of a problem, try hitting them with special candies to make them go away for five moves.
- Once one of the cake bombs is gone, try to take advantage of the extra space opened to pop the other two and remove the four-layered icing surrounding them.
- After all the cake and icing has been cleared, create and combine as many special candies as possible to reach the target score.
- This is the 58th Moves level in C437CCS, and there are 58 moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.