|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 293||Level 294||Level 295|
- Images will be changed soon.
Level 294 (CCR) is the fourth level in Wafer Woods and the 100th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 54 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 43 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Even with 4 colors, it's extremely hard because of the board is so small that it's hard to create special candies, the huge amount of two-layered icing. And licorice swirls block the striped candies' abilities. Make this level hard to pass. It is one of the hardest levels in the game.
- The board is so narrow. It's hard to break the icing even with 2 fewer rows of icing.
- The licorice curtain is very annoying. Moreover, the cannon spawns unstoppable bombs!
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points is required to earn one star.
- See here!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points
- This level uses the layout of Level 341 in the original game.