Level 295 is the 10th level in Pudding Party and the 63rd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 regular icing squares and 15 chocolate squares and score at least 40,000 points within 49 moves.
|Orders||: 20 : 15|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 294||Level 295||Level 296|
- The icing order is merely just over half of the total regular icing squares on the board. There are 38.
- Three extra chocolate squares must be generated. If the player removes all 12 on the board at the start, they must dig through the icing to unclog the chocolate spawners.
- There are plenty of moves available, so there should be no difficulty in failing to collect the orders.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Focus on the regular icing first. Open the chocolate spawners, unless you think you can manage the cascades and let the existing chocolate spawn three more pieces.
- Once there is enough chocolate on the board, remove it along with any regular icing squares you may need to collect.