|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 296||Level 297||Level 298|
- The player is required to score at least 420 points per second (25,000 points / 60 seconds = 416.667 points per second).
- The locked candy bombs are hardly a threat, as their fuses are 25 moves long, even with the regular icing surrounding them.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades,
- Open up the locked candy bombs as soon as possible and defuse them. Using a color bomb on them can potentially win the level instantly, with three stars.
- If any regular icing remains once the candy bombs are gone, make that your next priority.
- After all the blockers are removed, simply keep matching to trigger cascades and spawn extra time candies, or create and use special candies to boost your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.