|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 297||Level 298||Level 299|
- The player is required to score 480 points per move (20,000 points / 42 moves = 476.19 points per move).
- Once the blockers in the bottom half of the main board are cleared, the level becomes fairly open allowing for lots of cascades thanks to the presence of only four candy colors.
- Special candies will be plentiful, which also allow for the licorice to be removed and open up even more space.
- When all is said and done, the only remotely threatening part of this level are the two chocolate spawners, which still shouldn't prove to be a hindrance.
- Start by removing the regular icing, and then bust the licorice locks. Afterwards, create and combine special candies to remove the licorice swirls. From there, continue to use the presence of just four candy colors to your advantage and boost your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.