Level 299 is the 14th level in Pudding Party and the 63rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 45,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||56|
|Level 298||Level 299||Level 300|
- The ingredients spawn every 10 moves, unless an ingredient is brought down before then.
- The level takes place in a very strange and awkward shape that is very constricted.
- Furthermore, almost the entire board is covered in chocolate at the beginning, making it very difficult to start out the level. Fortunately, there will always be a match provided, as the layout is fixed.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Start clearing chocolate right out of the gate. Focus exclusively on opening up the board until the first ingredient drops.
- Once you have 40 moves left, try and make sure the ingredient drops in the column that is the most convenient. Do this for the remaining three ingredients as well as you continue to battle the chocolate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.