Level 29 is the 14th level in Sinister Slammer and the sixth Ingredients level in the Insaneworld of C437CCS. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut and score at least 40,000 points within 40 moves.
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 28||Level 29||Level 30|
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points (2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 15 moves.
- Up to 10 licorice swirls can be on-screen at any time.
- Candy bombs constantly spawn, and they only have seven moves, making them somewhat of a threat.
- Four-layered icing blocks the exits and are tough to remove.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Create and combine special candies to keep the bombs at bay and remove the four-layered icing to bring down the ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.