|Jelly squares||: 20 : 54|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 28||Level 29||Level 30|
Level 29 (CCR) is the ninth level in Citrus Circus and the 10th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 20 single, 54 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Same as original level 29, but it's harder because of more jelly and more icing.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- (20 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 128,000 points