Level 300 is the 15th and last level in Pudding Party and the 67th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 35 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points within 30 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 299||Level 300||Level 301|
- There are not many moves present to clear so many double jellies behind a lot of blockers.
- The holes in the board can make it very difficult to clear the jellies to the left of the sixth, seventh, and eighth rows, especially when the licorice cluster is still visible.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing the licorice and chocolate to give yourself more space to work with. Then, focus on trying to remove all of the blockers to the left. Try to create and combine as many special candies as you possibly can to remove all the jelly.
- This is the first level in C437CCS that is an episode finale that is also a multiple of 100, and also the first such level that ends a world.
- As such, all of the blockers in this level form the number "300," with the "3" being composed of most, if not nearly all, of those encountered up to this episode thus far.
- Therefore, this is the 43rd level in which the level number is referenced within the level itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.