|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 299||Level 300||Level 301|
Level 300 (CCR) is the tenth level in Wafer Woods and the 103rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 24 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Without mystery candies, this can be slightly harder.
- However, there are some bombs that explode in 13 moves, so you need to take care of them.
- There are 40 moves instead of usual, 50.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 82,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points