Level 30 is the 15th and last level in Jelly Jail and the eighth Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 57 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Jelly Jail (C437CCS)|
|Jelly squares||: 57|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 29||Level 30||Level 31|
- This level is the hardest yet so far. There is three-layered icing present, which as usual, may throw players off, as three-layered icing doesn't show up in the real game until Level 141.
- In addition, they block the way to the right side of jellies, and it will take some work to open that area of the board.
- Overall, this isn't the hardest challenge that one will face in C437CCS, but one that will certainly require more effort than any other level before it to overcome this episode finale.
- Make clearing the three-layered icing your first priority, especially the ones in the sixth column. While they don't have any jelly underneath them, removing them will open up valuable board space.
- Once it's gone, use your remaining moves to attack the jelly. Since there are only five candy colors, special candies and cascades should be somewhat easy to come by.
- The jellies are shaped in the number 30. This is a reference to the level within itself, and is the first level overall to do so.
- This is the first level rated Medium. It is also the first Super Hard level in C437CCS due to its high difficulty compared to previous levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.