|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 29||Level 30||Level 31|
- The honey bears are worth 45,000 points (15 bears x 3,000 points per bear = 45,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- This level takes place in an akward and confined board.
- 30 moves may not be many to free all the bears.
- A large amount of cupcakes make matters worse.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, this is weakened by the second point.
- Focus on the middle area first, as it is the easiest to clear, and then use the space you have to clear all the cupcakes and honey.
- This level has the same number of moves as its level number, just like Level 25.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.