|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 314||Level 315||Level 316|
- The locked candy bombs are isolated and difficult to reach, making them very hard to defuse, even within 35 moves.
- No candies can spawn in the sixth row and below until the three-layered comb honey is removed, effectively limiting the player to half the board at the beginning.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is weakened at first by the above point.
- Take out the comb honey as soon as possible, and then focus on defusing the candy bombs immediately.
- Once the candy bombs are gone, use your remaining moves to attack the jelly.
- This is the fifth level in which the player must clear the same amount of double jelly squares as the number of moves available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.