Level 316 is the first level in Marmalade Menagerie and the 67th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 16 single-layered white chocolate squares and 9 double-layered white chocolate squares and score at least 35,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 315||Level 316||Level 317|
- White chocolate is introduced in this level, which can throw off players who haven't played Candy Crush Soda Saga, as it is not present in the original game.
- You are tasked with having to clear all the white chocolate that is initially present, which can easily spread and limit the board space.
- Fortunately, you are provided with setups for three striped + wrapped candy combinations, which can be helpful in getting rid of lots of white chocolate at once.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Create the striped + wrapped candy combinations to do most of the work for you, and then simply match next to the white chocolate to finish the level.