|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 318||Level 319||Level 320|
Level 319 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Sparkle Sea (CCR) and the 107th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 55 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is very hard since you need to clear all jellies with tons of blockers.
- The time bomb locked in the licorice and surrounded by chocolate is difficult to remove.
- More bombs will spawn.
- Jellies in the left and the right can be extremely hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
Note: The respawning elements are 10-move bombs.
- ↑ 55 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points