|Normal World||Dream World||Normal World Redesigns||Dream World Redesigns|
|Episode||Episode 7 (Super Saga)|
|Target score||: 0,600 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||12|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 32|
Level 31 (Super Saga) is the 1st level in Episode 2 and the 3rd jelly level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 0 double jellies and score at least 0,600 points in 3 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- None at all, only three matches and three moves and you will always win the level. No candies will spawn after a match and the color layout is always the same with
- Do the three simple matches and you cleared the jelly
- Light Teal square(s) shows where candies won't spawn and won't shuffle on levelstart.
- Before the change, it was a hardest level rated Very Hard
- Before then, it was impossible to be beaten due to having jellies under the Chocolate Spawners. Fish can't remove jelly from the spawner or spread jam without hiding the blocker for 5 moves by using CupCap or by making it possible by using the DWF which also makes 6 fishes instead of 3.
- This is the only level where you will always win
- This level has the least moves of any level, with only 3 tied with Level 236 and Level 720
- This level used to have the least spaces of any level, with only 12 before releasing a level with one-digit number of spaces