Level 320 is the fifth level in Marmalade Menagerie and the 71st Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points within 48 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 319||Level 320||Level 321|
- The single white chocolate can be removed almost effortlessly, but the double white chocolate can be somewhat of a challenge.
- A single hole at the top of the board can sometimes be incovenient to work around, though still barely affects the board.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Immediately start by removing the one-layered white chocolate to open up some board space.
- From there, create and combine special candies to attack the two-layered white chocolate and clean up all the jelly.
- The three-star target score is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 45th level in which this happens.
- There are 64 double jelly squares, meaning that this level continues the revived trend in which the number 32 is referenced in any way every 32nd level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.