|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 319||Level 320||Level 321|
Level 320 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Sparkle Sea (CCR) and the 108th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 64 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board is similar to pre-nerf original level 65 with more annoying blockers like chocolate spawner, licorice swirls, bombs, and more licorice locks on the board. Moreover, there are 45 moves instead of 52. makes this level more insanity. This is one of the hardest levels in CCR.
- This used to be the harder of pre-nerfed version of original level 65. Fewer moves with a chocolate spawner in the middle.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points
- This used to be one of the hardest levels in CCR.