|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 321||Level 322||Level 323|
Level 322 (CCR) is the second level in Munchy Monument and the 109th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 49 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are 49 double jellies to clear in 35 moves instead of usual, 50. Moreover, this board still has six colors instead of five.
- The corner jelly squares are hard to reach.
- The chocolate spawners are on the sides of the board, but there are three-layered icing behind them.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 52,000 points is required to earn one star. It is also very hard to achieve.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points
- See here!