Level 323 is the eighth level in Marmalade Menagerie and the 68th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 single-layered white chocolate squares and score at least 15,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
- This is a quadrant level, and as such, no color bombs can be formed.
- There are four single white chocolate squares in the bottom-right quadrant to start, but they must be removed by special candies, as no matches can be made next to them.
- The white chocolate can be difficult to remove at any time, though, because there is already limited space on the board, especially in the right two quadrants where the white chocolate spawners are located.
- The presence of only five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the above points.
- Start by focusing on the white chocolate present at the beginning of the level, and then create and combine special candies to remove the white chocolate produced by the spawners in the right quadrants whenever they appear to remove enough to complete the order.
- This level is a quadrant level just like Level 323 in Candy Crush Saga, but this is an Order level instead of a Jelly level and the board has white chocolate spawners that the original level doesn't.