|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
Level 323 (CCR) is the third level in Munchy Monument and the 110th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 64 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This is a quadrant level so color bombs can't be created.
- You have to clear 64 double jellies in 35 moves. That means you will need to clear 4 single jellies per move.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- Like level 323 original. This is an extremely hard level without blockers.
- Due to the nerf of Level 58. This is the first insanely hard level without blockers.
- This level is identical to original level 323 due to both nerfs. However, target score for 1 star and 2 stars are different.
- See here!