|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 39,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 325||Level 326||Level 327|
Level 326 (CCR) is the sixth level in Munchy Monument and the 112th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 19 double jelly squares and score at least 39,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The positions the of chocolate spawners are very annoying.
- Licorice locks and 4-layered icing block you from clearing the jelly.
- Mystery candies in the middle of the board may help or make trouble. However, they are very likely to be eaten.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is reuqired to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points