|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 329||Level 330||Level 331|
- The player is required to score at least 2,000 points per move (150,000 points / 75 moves = 2,000 points per move).
- There is a ton of six-layered icing and white chocolate present at the start of the level, and the player will have to break through all of it.
- Additionally, there is also the threat of locked candy bombs, which can be dangerous, even with their extremely long fuses of 50 moves.
- Break through the six-layered icing and white chocolate to reach, unlock, and defuse the candy bombs.
- From there, create and combine special candies as you combat the white chocolate and get rid of whatever remains of the icing while you aim to reach the target score.
- This level has candy bombs with the longest fuse seen in C437CCS, at 50 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.