|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 333||Level 334||Level 335|
- The player is required to score at least 1,980 points per move (85,000 points / 43 moves = 1,976.744 points per move).
- There is a sizeable pile of white chocolate on the board, in addition to a somewhat substantial amount of two-layered icing.
- Three coloring candies are provided, but freeing them from the honey can be a challenge.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Immeditately begin clearing out the white chocolate, as otherwise, it will give you a lot of trouble.
- From there, create and combine special candies to break through the icing, open up the coloring candies, and reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.