Level 335 is the fifth level in Cavity Cove and the 71st Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 striped candies and 30 licorice swirls and score at least 100,000 points within 60 moves.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 334||Level 335||Level 336|
- The board is restricted at first because of the abundance of licorice swirls, however, they are required to be cleared anyways.
- Five coloring candies and four striped candies are provided, and they shouldn't be very difficult to free from the honey and marmalade, respectively.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by digging your way through the licorice swirls and freeing the already-existing special candies.
- From there, try to position them such that you at least get one coloring candy + striped candy combination. They can help significantly reduce the amount of striped candies you actually have to create, plus get rid of a chunk of the licorice swirls.
- Finally, use your remaining moves to trigger the remaining striped candies and remove any leftover licorice swirls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.