Level 338 is the eighth level in Cavity Cove and the 69th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and 3 hazelnuts and score at least 80,000 points within 48 moves.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 337||Level 338||Level 339|
- An ingredient spawns every 7 moves unless an ingredient is brought down before then.
- There is a multitude of icing in the way, in addition to stuck zones that may need to be dealt with.
- The white chocolate can easily spread if not taken care of relatively early in the level, but is not a major threat.
- However, the coloring candy dispensers can be helpful to get rid of all the blockers.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- First, remove the icing to open more board space, and then go for the white chocolate.
- Switch the ingredients when necessary to avoid having them stuck near the bottom of the screen.
- Use vertical matches and special candies to bring the ingredients down quicker when they're in the proper columns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.