Level 33 is the third level in Brownie Bar and the eighth Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 33 Candy Bombs and score at least 100,000 points in 33 moves.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||62|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
- Candy bombs are informally introduced in this level, which may throw some players off, as they are officially introduced at Level 67 and 96 in Candy Crush Saga. When the counter on a candy bomb reaches zero, it will explode, destroying the board and causing a game over.
- Fortunately, however, it is impossible to lose because of the bombs because they have the same amount of moves as you have to complete the level, unless you fail to remove enough of them to complete the order.
- There are more candy bombs than needed to complete the order.
- Four colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- The target scores are high. However, you can clear the one-star target score no matter what because fulfilling the order gives you 132,000 points ((33 candy bombs x [3,000 points per candy bomb + 1,000 points per blocker order]) = 132,000 points).
- Simply defuse the candy bombs by matching them. It is almost impossible to fail this level.
- The holes in the board are shaped like the number 33.
- The two-star target score is 333,333, making it the first target score in the game not to be a multiple of 20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.