|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 342||Level 343||Level 344|
Level 343 (CCR) is the eighth level in Molar Forest and the 116th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are holes on the row between the candies and the licorice locks, making it harder to clear the blockers. And there are two additional holes at the top, which are very annoying.
- There are more blockers to deal than Real DW 343.
- Luckily, 5 colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points