|Target score||: 33,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 349||Level 350||Level 351|
- The player is required to score at least 960 points per move (33,000 points / 35 moves = 942.857 points per move).
- There is jelly on the board, but it is not mandatory to clear. However, each square removed still gives 1,000 points.
- The board space is slightly restricted at first because of the presence of a large amount of regular icing.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the score boost provided by the jelly and special candies to reach the target score.
- Level 350 in the original Candy Crush Saga used to be a notoriously hard level and was loathed by many players before it was nerfed. However, this level, by contrast, is quite easy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.