Level 351 is the sixth level in Tortilla Town and the 74th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 1 color bomb + striped candy combination, and 1 color bomb + wrapped candy combination and score at least 45,000 points within 50 moves.
|Orders|| : 1 : 1 |
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 350||Level 351||Level 352|
- There may be only one of each combination required, but they can be tough to set up.
- The presence of a large sum of chocolate surrounded by licorice locks doesn't help matters much.
- The holes at the top of the board can be annoying to work around.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this can ruin your plans as well.
- Start by removing the chocolate so that it won't get in your way later on.
- Then, pick off the color bomb combination orders one by one. Trying to make both of them at the same time just won't work.
- Finish by combining the two wrapped candies with your remaining moves from completing the first two steps.