|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 353||Level 354||Level 355|
- The player is required to score 2,040 points per move (120,000 points / 59 moves = 2,033.898 points per move).
- The upper board is restricted at first due to the regular icing, though it shouldn't be too difficult to remove.
- Jelly is located in the two quadrants, awarding extra points, but attempting to clear them results in a flood of 12-move candy bombs.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing the regular icing to open up more space in the top board. You'll need it.
- After that has been done, begin to make matches in the quadrants to release the candy bombs.
- Keep defusing candy bombs to rack up lots of points and use up all your moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.