Level 360 is the 15th and last level in Tortilla Town and the 77th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points within 60 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 359||Level 360||Level 361|
- The jelly is worth 144,000 points (72 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 72,000 points.) Therefore, an additional 36,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All of the board has double jelly, and half of it contains thick icing that is difficult to destroy.
- The candy bombs can prove to be a threat, especially when up to four can be on the screen at the same time.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to break your way through as much of the icing as possible before clearing the fifth column to increase the longevity of your gameplay.
- Create as many special candy combinations as you can while trying to control which icing you remove. Striped + wrapped candy combinations are helpfuk in doing this
- Once the candy bombs are exposed, keep defusing them as you continue to break the icing until all the jelly is revealed.
- Don't ever let up until all the white and grey stuff is gone to defeat this level!
- This is the first level to be rated Nearly Impossible.
- Before the nerf of Level 270, it was the second level.
- The three-star target score is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 47th level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.