|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||51|
|Level 361||Level 362||Level 363|
- The player is required to score at least 300 points per second (35,000 points / 120 seconds = 291.667 points per second).
- A hefty sum of icing is present, restricting board space.
- The candy bombs can be difficult to reach because they're always located in the corners.
- However, two cake bombs can be helpful to wipe out the blockers and provide a score boost.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try not to let the candy bombs fall through the teleporters, because they will be very difficult to deal with unless color bombs or combinations are used.
- Break through the icing quickly to open up more board space, and utilize special candies as much as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.