|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 364||Level 365||Level 366|
- The rainbow order is introduced in this level, which can confuse players. However, it means that candies of any color count towards its completion.
- Five candies are required to be collected per move (100 candies / 20 moves = 5 candies per move).
- The order is worth 10,000 points (100 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 10,000 points), which is equal to the one-star target score.
- A wrapped candy is provided, which can be helpful to clear many candies with if combined.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Create and combine special candies to clear enough regular candies within 20 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.