|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 367||Level 368||Level 369|
- A cherry spawns every 20 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- The cherries are worth 30,000 points (3 cherries x 10,000 points = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The locked 16-move candy bombs at the beginning can be problematic. More bombs will spawn throughout the level as well, but these should be easy to deal with.
- Licorice swirls constantly intervene and make things difficult.
- Thick icing blocks the cherries' path, which can be hard to remove.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out the locked candy bombs immediately to prevent them from ending your game early.
- After that, combat the dropping candy bombs and licorice swirls as you clear the icing and bring down the cherries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.