|Target score||: 220,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 368||Level 369||Level 370|
- The honey bears are worth 207,000 points (69 honey bears x 3,000 points per bear = 207,000 points). Therefore, an additional 13,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The initial board space is very tight. Fortunately, however, the honey in the top half of the board is only one- and two-layered.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger special candies.
- Remove the honey in the top corners and sides to open up more board space, then blast the comb honey to free all the bears.
- The three-star target score is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 48th level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.