Level 36 is the sixth level in Brownie Bar and the ninth Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single jelly squares and score at least 25,000 points within 20 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 37|
- There is limited space to make moves.
- There are only three colors on the board, which makes it exceptionally easy to create special candies, however, the main board is not that large, which lessens the likeliness for huge cascades.
- The jellies are not located on the main board, they must be reached by special candies as it is impossible to make any matches in the 2x2 squares.
- Make as many special candies as you can to remove the isolated jelly.
- This is the first level in which there are only three candy colors.
- This is the first level in Brownie Bar that is not a Candy Order level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.