Level 36 (UCCS)
|Requirements||4 double jellies|
|Target score||12,000 pts.|
|Blockers||Two-layered Icing, Chocolate Spawners, Liquorice Swirls, 14-move Candy Bombs|
|Number of candy colors||7|
| Number of |
|Level 35 (UCCS)||Level 37 (UCCS)|
- Seven colours. Seven colours...
- Don't forget to defuse the bomb. A new bomb spawns at each six moves.
- 31 moves may not be enough.
- The board is constrained, so shuffles will happen frequently.
- The liquorice swirls may get in the way easily.
- The chocolate spawners sandwich one of the double jellies. This is frustrating, I know.
- The jellies value 8000 points, another 4000 is required to earn a star.
- This level starts three trends.
- First, it starts a trend where every level ending with x36 or x86 until Level 336 is a jelly level.
- Second, it starts a very long trend where every X^2 level (36 being equal to 6^2) has a reference to its root. In this level, a new bomb spawns every six moves and there can be six kinds of blockers at a time (chocolate, chocolate spawner, liquorice swirls, candy bomb, sachet and two-layered icing). The last level in this trend is Level 2916 (54^2).
- Third, it starts a short trend where every eight levels until Level 60 has 14-move candy bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.