Level 370 is the 10th level in Watermelon Wilds and the 79th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 74 double jelly squares and score at least 185,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 74|
|Target score||: 185,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 369||Level 370||Level 371|
- The jelly is worth 148,000 points (74 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 148,000 points). Therefore, an additional 37,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The popcorn is located in tricky spots and require well-placed special candies to remove.
- White chocolate is plentiful in the bottom of the board and can be tough to control.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out the popcorn first, and then combine the color bombs they produce with other special candies to wipe out a ton of the board. Keep hammering away to remove all the blockers and jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.