|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 410,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 369||Level 370||Level 371|
Level 370 (CCR) is the fifth level in Shirley Temple and the 118th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 81 double jelly squares and score at least 410,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are lots of 20-move bombs in this level. Clearing all bombs within 20 moves can be an incredibly hard job.
- Getting target score can be tricky.
- If no possible switches at first, you lose this level automatically.
- The jelly is worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 248,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, only 5,000 additional points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- This is the first level that the whole board are all bombs.
- This is the only level in Shirley Temple not to have cake bombs