|Orders|| : 15 : 15 |
|Target Score||: 15.000 pts|
| Number of |
| 5 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 374||Level 375||Level 376|
Level 375 is the 15th level in Icing Islands and the 81st candy order level in Candy Crush Sugar Saga. To pass this level you must collect 15 chocolate squares, 15 strawberry chocolate squares and 2 yellow candies in 30 moves or fewer.
- Both chocolates are required, with 15 each.
- The yellow candies can be obtained via lucky candies, but lucky candies can reveal chocolate when the chocolate order isn't completed, making the level impossible.
- No more lucky candies spawn.
- Remove the licorice locks to allow the chocolate to spread more.
- DO NOT open the lucky candies when both chocolate orders are not finished, the lucky candies can turn into chocolates.
- After enough chocolates have been collected, try to create special candies to target lucky candies.
- Color bomb + striped combo is very welcome.
- This is the first level to require both types of chocolate orders.
- This is the first level that can be failed before the end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations, despite the game not indicating that you failed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.