Level 376 is the first level in Blueberry Battlefield and the 80th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single jelly squares and 36 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points within 40 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 36|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 375||Level 376||Level 377|
- The jelly is worth 74,000 points (2 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 36 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 74,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Special candy dispensers are introduced in this level, which may be a pleasant surprise to players who have no experience with Candy Crush Soda Saga, as they did not appear in the original game.
- The isolated single jelly squares may be somewhat hard to remove, but the abundance of special candies produced by the dispensers should help to take care of them.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Simply go all-out and attack the jelly with a barrage of special candies and cascades, using the special candy dispensers to your advantage.