Level 378 is the third level in Blueberry Battlefield and the 80th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies, 10 wrapped candies, and 5 striped + wrapped candy combinations and score at least 75,000 points within 54 moves.
|Orders||: 20 : 10 |
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||52|
|Level 377||Level 378||Level 379|
- The orders are worth 55,000 points (20 striped candies x 1,000 points per striped candy + 10 wrapped candies x 1,000 points per wrapped candy + 5 striped + wrapped candy combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 55,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Two-layered icing blocks the striped + wrapped candy dispensers, but once unclogged, they will alternate between releasing striped candies and wrapped candies when there is space available.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Immediately target the two-layered icing clogging all the dispensers. Then, combine striped and wrapped candies to collect all of the orders simultaneously.
- Once the striped + wrapped candy combinations are out of the way, the level becomes easier, so you may be able to get away with just detonating individual special candies, though you may want to combine them with color bombs to really make sure you finish off the orders.
- This level has more moves available than the number of spaces on the board.