|Jelly squares||: 8 : 39|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 378||Level 379||Level 380|
Level 379 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Shirley Temple and the 122nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 8 single, 39 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The lack of spaces to start with makes it hard. Plus, the chocolate pieces may take over the board, if blockers are not cleared.
- It can be hard to clear the multilayered icing, so you shouldn't depend on clearing up the board.
- Unfortunately, all jellies are under blockers.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 86,000 points