|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 190,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 387||Level 388||Level 389|
Level 388 (CCR) is the eighth level in Crunchy Kingdom and the 127th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 68 double jelly squares and score at least 190,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Icings at the four corners are hard to clear.
- Licorice locks at the four corners can make the level harder.
- You have only 7 moves to clear the bombs. Plus more bombs will spawn every 2 moves.
- The jelly is worth 136,000 points; hence, an additional 54,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs / frosting bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 68 double jelly squared x 2,000 points jelly = 136,000 points