|Jelly squares||: 1 : 20|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 37||Level 38||Level 39|
Level 38 (CCR) is the eighteenth level in Stinky Studio and the 14th jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 1 single, 20 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves to clear all jelly squares. With a ton of blockers it can be hard to open spaces.
- The presence of four colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- There is an isolated jellies that are unreachable without color bombs or striped+wrapped combinations, so you have to spare moves for this case.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (1 single jelly × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 41,000 points