Level 391 is the first level in Fruity Farm and the 83rd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 50 yellow candies, 50 red candies, and 50 purple candies and score at least 20,000 points within 50 moves.
|Orders|| : 50 : 50 |
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 390||Level 391||Level 392|
- The orders are worth 15,000 points (150 candies x 100 points per candy = 15,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- This level introduces color filters, which are a brand new element and may throw players off. Color Filters can also work like candy cannons, such as the one in the eighth column that also dispsenses striped candies.
- Only three columns are available that spawn six colors at the beginning, but if the icing is removed, more of the level will open up with fewer colors to make collecting the orders easier.
- The presence of up to six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades early on.
- Work your way from right to left removing the icing to gain access to the parts of the level that spawn fewer colors, and then take advantage of this to collect candies of all three colors.