Level 392 is the second level in Fruity Farm and the 83rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single jelly squares and 24 double jelly sqaures and score at least 80,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 24|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 to 7 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 391||Level 392||Level 393|
- The jelly is worth 72,000 points (24 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 24 double jelly squares x 2,000 points = 72,000 points). Therefore, an additional 8,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The board is split into two parts, one which spawns six colors and has double jelly plus a two-layered icing square, and the other spawns seven colors but only has single jelly and a regular icing square. Both are somewhat tight.
- The presence of up to seven candy colors makes it difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by working in the seven-colored part of the board first so that you can get the hard part out of the way.
- When there are no more moves available in that part of the board, move to the other part and try to shake things up.
- Switch between the two boards to remove all the jelly and pass the level.