|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 391||Level 392||Level 393|
Level 392 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Crunchy Kingdom and the 127th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 23 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You have to clear 72 double jellies in 23 moves. That means you will need to clear 7 single jellies per move.
- There are two bombs must be cleared in 15 moves.
- More will also spawn.
- Chocolate spawner at the middle can cause trouble.
- You are provided with 5 pairs of striped+wrapped to help you.
- Mystery candies would help you.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|