|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 393||Level 394||Level 395|
Level 394 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Crunchy Kingdom and the 129th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 31 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are extra holes in the upper part of the board.
- The mystery candies can help or hinder your progress by containing either useful special candies or harmful blockers.
- The cake bombs are hard to clear and there are some double jellies underneath them.
- Mystery candies can be helpful or harmful.
- 5 colors makes it easier.
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 31 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 62,000 points